News and Events Archive
Listed in this section are news releases, articles and informative links about The Center for Family Safety and Healing previously published on our website.
Project S.A.F.E. Conference
By popular demand, the entire day of the October 17, 2016 Project S.A.F.E. conference is being devoted to the important topic of Trauma-Informed Care: In Depth.
New Albany Community and Events
Showcasing the New Albany community and events, including the New Albany Classic Invitational Grand Prix and Family Day.
"Family 411", Bite-Sized News Parents Can Use
- June 8, 2016, WSYX ABC 6
Where is the "Where's The Line" Campaign?
- Columbus CEO, October 2015
Line in the Sand
- CityScene, September / October 2015
Where's The Line?, a first-of-its-kind public education campaign to raise awareness about family violence and increase bystander reporting.
- Karen S. Days, President, The Center for Family Safety and Healing, March 2015
See additional coverage of the campaign kick-off:
- New campaign encourages bystanders to report domestic violence.
Price, R. (2015, January 9). The Columbus Dispatch.
- Q & A: Karen Days of the Where’s The Line? campaign.
Miller, A. (2015, January 8). Columbus Alive.
- New campaign encourages bystanders to report family violence.
Bethea, J. (2015, January 8). Columbus Underground.
- New hotline hopes bystanders will take action on domestic violence.
Chow, A. (2015, January 8). WCBE 90.5 FM.
Volunteer Spotlight: Dr. Colleen Bryan, Professor
"Talking With Children About Child Sexual Abuse"
- Nancy Cunningham, PsyD, Director of Program Development and Implementation
The Center for Family Safety and Healing, August 2015
"Domestic Violence Intervention: Back to Basics/Best Practices"
- The Center for Family Safety and Healing, and Project S.A.F.E.,
Thursday, April 30, 2015
"Family Violence: Perspectives and Interventions"
A joint effort with TCFSH and The Ohio State University Department of Social Work